Click on my nuffnang please! x

Friday 23 December 2011

Day before xmas eve x

So yesterday....I went shopping!!! Yay, who doesn't love shopping? So I went out with Caroline that day! I don't know why but I was damn lazy.....so I meet her at 3.30 at buona vista. We r poor people k. I don't understand people who can take cab everyday. You don't feel heartpain when you alight from the taxi? Your $10 fly away by just sitting a cab instead of having a nice meal? No offence but don't waste alll your money on taxi lah....Ok back to topic. 
So we took the train to chinatown then when we just board a new train @ buona vista, GOT EYECANDY!!!!! Like 2 hot guys omfg. Then they were all staring, but I think they were staring at my AA shoes so not me hahahah. But when we reached outram park, they also alight! Then they just keep staring for no fucking reason! Because they are hot and hot people don't stare at ugly girls. So anyway, this guy who had a mohawk was veyr macho and I think he's sibeh hot haha! Then got another guy look like sissy but then still hot haha. Then we board the same train towards puggol together. Then my back was facing them, so I didn't turn back. So i keep asking caroline 'eh eh eh that guy hot not?' 'which guy you think is hot there ah?' 'the mohawk guy hot right? i know!' Haha then she's those type that doesn't really care about how hot a guy is la but she says that some of them were hot. (I suspect that she's a lesbain hmmm) Then I had eye-contact with the mohawk guy twice before I alight at chinatown. I was sibeh disappointed that they never alight.....

Lol omfg did i just spent 1 whole paragraph talking about them? So not worth it man, make me sad only. By the way, I'm not desperate. It's just that they were the  only goodlooking people i've seen in real life for 2011. Got others la, but they're the hottest LOL.

It was raining by the time we got out of the train station and we didn't bring an umbrella. (where is Felicia when you need her omg) So we went to sit at this expensive kopitiam. All the dishes very very expensive! Like curry chicken is like $17 when I can get curry chicken for $4  somewhere else LOL. So we just sit there but we had to order something. So caroline ordered mango sloothe, I thought there was a spelling error and it was supposed to be smoothie. But whatever, i don't even know if there's a word sloothe. But mango don't have, then she ordered tiramisu, also out of stock. Excuse me, you're a food centre and you don't have most of the things that your customer ordered? Like that must as well close down your kopitiam. So caroline ordered pineapple juice or something. We sat there for like 20mins to camwhore haha! And drink while waiting for the rain to subside. But I act one hero then walk through the rain, the rain was pouring heavily but luckily I didn't get that drenched. Then this indian uncle (im racist but at least i did't say bangala lol) let us his broken umbrella that we managed to use. So we got to oakham, I saw alot of pretty things but of course I didn't get that much. I like maxi pants and I've been wanting to get some for a long time. And finally, i got one. I wanted the nude coloured one, but in the end I got the light purple one but it was still nice. And i got a pleated shorts, I wanted to sell it but nobody wanted to get it. :-( Sucks seriously. I think i'll just wear it because it still looks alright. 

After that we cabbed down to bugis and the taxi driver was damn rude. I only like friendly ones that always don't count the peak hour or city charge. And btw, I'm really not that rich so we split cost. Haha but the taxi driver dind't want to return $1, it's alot okay! Nevermind LOL. So we went to sasa to find a present for caroline's brother's girlfriend and we saw this really cute hello kitty mask and I told her it was selling at $10 at flea but then in sasa, it was selling for $13 haha. 

*Important part* We left sasa after looking at some other items and we walked to macdonals for dinner. The most hilarious part was that Caroline carried the mask out! With the basket! You know when you go to some stores and you have alot of items, the salesperson will hand you a basket for your stuff? So technically, Caroline stole the hello kitty masks AND the basket hahahaha. I got mcchiken and had twister fries. I like twister fries alot more than the original one anyway! Mcdonals should have it always. After eating, caroline had to go for the pre-christmas party with her brother's girlfriend's family. So we left bugis after that. SO that's all! Enjoy the pictures. x













 I think I look very healthy here. + i got straight teeth hehehe 
 Lol baggu plastic bag -_-


 Mad chio right?!




 I look like I just got plastic surgery done.














 My JC litas.




















 All hail caroline. LOL






















































Hope you enjoyed the post and....MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click this please!!