Click on my nuffnang please! x

Thursday 22 December 2011

Peter pan x

Halu sweeties! I went out with caroline to town to get christmas gifts for her relatives. I don't celebrate chistmas but she does so I helped her to find gifts! So anyway....

I met Caroline at 3 @ ION and we starting hunting for gifts. I gave Caroline a BB cream from garnier for christmas and she gave me a mac liquid foundation for christmas + my birthday. We went to sephora first to get my foundation and then we went to pay for my foundation. Near the counter, there was a lot of goodies and cheap stuff for christmas! She got this 'soap glory' bathing gift set for $25 and it think it's damn cheap lorh. Considering everything in sephora is about....$70 average for a foundation, $50 for a lipstick and stuff. Caroline doesn't really gives a shit about products one so ofcourse i help her lah ;-) Hahaha. So we got this wrinkle cream for a mum, a firming product too. Total like around $80. Then after that we went to wastsons because Caroline was complaining that her eye hurts. But before we went to watsons, I got distracted  by the body shop and asked Caroline to get this foot set for her cousin hahahaha. LOL it's like this sea salt that's for your feet. Very good one so I asked her to buy.
Then we got to watsons to get the eyedrop, then we go to the toilet to put the eyedrop and stuff. After that something happened and.....i dont wanna talk about it. So we went to taka to get more presents then she got alot of lame and boring stuff hahahaha. Then when she wanted to pay NETS, the person was like 'you cannot use your card' then she went to the machine to withdraw money to pay haha. I was kinda hungry after that so I wanted to eat subway but in the end we ate KFC AGAIN because the nearest subway I knew was at somerset and she's like damn lazy la!! I got nothing to say actually...So happy viewing the photos!

Selling away this loose powder from L'OREAL. It's not sold in any of the drugstores and I'm selling it for only $8! It's shade is G3 (golden beige) and if you have similiar skin tone with me it will look alright! :-)
#Tip- Don't use the 'brush' attached. 

Camwhore while waiting for Caroline to get ready. I woke at 10 that day and she woke at 12 -_-


This is how studs look like. :-) I'm just saying because someone on formspring asked me about it.







The gift set is damn worth it!!

I forgot to mention that we went to 'the little things she needs' and caroline got this pair of J&M's. I know thye look like TOMS but they're not. And they're like 100 times more comfortable! Fuck the brand TOMS! Who needs TOMS when you've got a cute and comfy shoe?
The pink or the blue? Which is nicer? :-)
My flats from editor's market. It's just a plain black flats but it's damn glittery and shimmery. Love it. <3


And Caroline wore specs at first on that day before changing to contacts.
Lol @ the woman behind me.

My christmas present to caroline hehe :-)

Outfit of the day. 
Peter pan blouse in black and white from oakham.
Studded highwaist skirt from scape flea.
Black tights from topshop.
I think that day I wear damn chio LOL but very attention seeking also, thank god i didn't wear my JC litas. Luckily I was at town and everyone dressed like this so I got lesser stares than compared to when I was waiting for the train at yewtee haha.
Caroline's outfit of the day.
Lace crop top from oakham.
Ripped highwaist shorts from idk where.
J&Ms.

She was wearing the leopard print flats that you can see above in the bag before she changed to the J&M shoes.














I'm like doing a free advertisment for this liese product lor. But whatever haha.














I got crooked fingers ya don't judge. I cracked my knuckles since I was 7 and i'm trying to get rid of that habit so ya. Thanks for reading guys! I will be going to oakham for the upsize day tomorrow! There's #gagaflea too. Say hi if you see me there, see ya! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click this please!!