Click on my nuffnang please! x

Saturday 10 December 2011

Day out x

Hello! Instead of a vlog, i'll be blogging on what I did on friday. I'm sorry but the vlog will be uploaded on another day.
So on friday I went to oakham will Caroline because we had to get clothes. After that we went to fareast so yep. I didn't realise that oakham changed it's interior, it still looks great! Probably even better yep. :-) So ya I have nothing much to say so enjoy the photos. xx




 Caroline's outfit of the day.
Oversize black poncho with flowy chiffon shorts
Platforms
Snakeskin bangles
 My outfit of the day. 
Super oversized tan shirt with highwaist
Cross necklace (i always wear it no matter what lol)
All time fav leopard print flats!



 What is caroline doing in this picture.....haha lol.


 My photography skills not bad yar. ;-)

 Favourite place in the whole world 
 Look at what we got!


 They changed their sticker to santa for christmas. How cute. :-)






 Caroline got cheated haha! Since she has frizzy hair, she wanted to buy a serum to treat her hair lol. So we were at BPP to find something for her hair. Then she bought this for $17. After that we went to lot one then I introduced her to this shop that sells really cheap things and this^ was on display for only $13 haha!
 Her chiffon shorts are so pretty haha. I made her buy it. :-p
Yo niggas, we da qts (not)
 I rlly need maintain. I always fail at acting cute. Oh well.


So that was the end of our trip. Hope you enjoyed this post. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click this please!!