Click on my nuffnang please! x

Saturday 17 December 2011

Red lipstick baby x

Hey guys! I'm really sorry I haven't been blogging for like weeks! 2 weeks maybe? I'm sorry but my dslr cannot be connected to the computer for some weird reason. So i got another dslr cable for my computer and it works great right now. So yep, shall start on this post right now!

Caroline came to my house at around 4-5, she was pretty late that day. She always is. :-( After that, we camwhored a little then we left house to go to take a bus to choa chua kang. She had to do a bank transfer for something she bought online so we went to the DBS bank there. We took like really long because one of the cash deposit machine was down and there was alot of people! So after that we went to the post office because someone wanted me to mail her item to her house but the queue was like freakin long....so we just went to bugis instead. 
Caroline wanted to find her shoe which has straps on it, I don't have the picture of it because she got it on another day. But probably I'll take a picture of it another day! 
After that we went to cineleisure to have dinner, KFC as usual. Everytime I go to cine, I always end up eating KFC. I swear I will try something else next time because KFC is like super fattening only lo....Plus i'm kinda like on a diet lol. Planning to lose like 5kgs! So that's all! Enjoy the pictures! x








 She was like halfway laughing when I took it, so it's kinda blur + the bus was moving!


 She always asks me to bring it out for her -_- 

See my poor bruises. I got my flats from a blogshop. Caroline got hers from 'the little things she needs', it's located in ION.



 Act sexy haha -fail-





 We got this at FEP at a really cheap price! I think these are very wearable because you can wear it as a headband/around your neck/bracelet. It's nice too!
 Shorts from oakham. Pink chiffon with details. I thought it was cute and I didn't have any pink shorts so I got it!





 Oreo milkshake ice latte with pudding. LOL but super delicious one.










 The lighting sucks, yet we still camwhored.
 Swatches of MAC lipsticks! The first one is Chill followed by Rebel and either Russian red/Lady bug. 
I like Rebel alot although it's super dark purple. Russian red/lady bug is a really nice go-to red lipstick!
 LOLLLLLL
 Caroline's snakeskin clutch. She has been wanting a clutch like forever.
 My super chio studded wallet!!!! How pretty is this!!!! And it's turquiose. :-) There's also a tassel for the zip! I love this so much hehe. xxx
 Nacho cheese fries from BFF. Delicious or what.




I hate smiling with teeth but whatever.

So that's all we did today! Will probably be uploading a vlog after this! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click this please!!