Click on my nuffnang please! x

Thursday 29 December 2011

My burf day xx

So.....it was my birthday yesterday!! And I finally turned 13! Hehe ok i know I don't look my age and stuff but whatever. It's a good thing and I get to live longer (if it even makes any sense). Haha so yea caroline and felicia came to celebrate with me! So I went to clementi with caroline first to get the round shades inspired by the row. Damn chio i luv it! But i didn't get it in the end because sold out -_- So caroline got another specs ya! Then she look like some motorcycle dude but it looks fine la haha. And I got alot of stares that day because of my shoes and pants haha! 

Then after that I went to vivo to meet up with felicia and then we went to giant to get out food stuff! I love doritos but then why they so hard....I like easy to chew one haha! After that we went to get the one long thing because i like to eat them hehe. Then we got the threesome one because it's cheaper lol. Then we board the monorail to sentosa then felicia was being damn cheapskate la. She wanted to walk there and pay only $1....wtf i was wearing my litas and I was tired already then she still want me to walk! She gila I swear. So we alighted at beach station and went to siloso beach but I got my bikini first at some random shop and I thought it was gonna be expensive but it wasn't! I changed and stuff but I was damn insecure la so I wore my knitted top over. Then alot of people stare -_- Then I'm like there must be something wrong with my butt. I was like fucking paiseh la. I'm like what's wrong with me?! Then caroline and felicia was like nothing's wrong la! Hahahah so we went to find a spot to sit then idk why there was so many army guys. Army boot camp at sentosa? -_- LOL then they keep staring and all that la. Then when I sat down then they ask for number. They were like:
The dude: My friend want make friend. Can I have your number? 
Me: Laughing at him, reject him flatly.
Hahahahahaha I mean he looks younger than me and definitely the immature type la but he's in army sia wtf. Maybe you guys know about this because I tweeted it in my other account yesterday haha. Hilarious shit. They think they smoke and got angkong very dua. So ya we camwhore abit abit then we went to kbox in cine. Felicia left afterwards because she no money for kbox LOL. Oh yea and she gave me an eyeliner for my bday hehe! So we kbox sing song very fun and stuff then we went home after that. So that's all, a pretty average day. So ya pictures.









 My super chio hair haha!!










 I got 2 outfit of the day! So this is my beach outfit. :-)

 My cam!
 Second outfit of the day!


































 Admire my chio hair. Ahem.













-lame-


So that's all for the photos and THANKS FOR ALL THE BIRTHDAY WISHES ON TWITTER/FACEBOOK/FORMSPRING!! Love you guys!! <3 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click this please!!