Click on my nuffnang please! x

Monday 2 January 2012

3 2 1, 2012!

Yep you guessed it. I went for countdown with Caroline :-) 

 I know I look crumpled/fat here and idk why caroline's cam suddenly got so many noise....hmmm. But anyway, this is my outfit of the day! And no, I'm not wearing dr marts. Neither are they inspired, I hate it when people talk about inspired stuff. I mean, there might be other brands that sell boots right! It might not be dr marts inspired right. -_- Lol idc call me cheapskate but I like those boots with my money.


 Camwhored while waiting for the train and I got alot of stares. Never see before people take picture? What's there to stare sia?! 
 Went to ION to meet caroline and she was like 30mins late because she told me to leave house when I was at ang moh kio LOL! 

 And ION has pretty toilets!!
 Went over to far east to get a leopard oxford platforms for caroline and I keep telling her they are wayyyy overrated and she should get some other shoes! I think she sorta listened to me but there wasn't any nice shoes so she didn't get any. After that we cabbed down to Marina barrage!













 It was really really bright so we took the chance to camwhore but then it was way too bright! Haha so when we reached marina barrage, we realised that we didn't get anything picnic-ish. So we went to this shop below and got some stuff for the picnic. We got this kite with a picture of lion king on it, so if you saw a lion king kite, that's probably us! Haha. The kite + the string costed like $21. I know it's fucking crazy but that's the cheapest already! The bigger the kite, the easier you can fly it. #tip haha. And we bought some snacks etc, it costed us like $40 in the end LOL.




 We flew the kite for a while and decided to go play poker instead. And I keep winning. :-p Haha ok she won once too! Haha then we snacked and stuff and wait till 8pm because the performances starts then only. 
 The performances were whatever and the DJ was fucking shit. Until they like auto-played some popular songs and when party rock anthem came up, everyone was shuffling haha! It was cool. :-)


 We bought glowsticks, 12 for $3! 









 Now for the fireworks! Idk why but this year the fireworks lasted for 8 minutes, it was so freakin long I don't know why! I know the shots are like not clear and whatever but at least I got a picture of some haha! 
 Really envy those people staying in MBS that night because the fireworks is like the rooftop level and they got perfect view. 

























 Ok last few random camwhoring shots. 



 I tied fishtail, I know it's kinda fucked up but I didn't have a mirror and I think i did a gr8 job LOL!

That's all for that day!!




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


My new years resolutions:
1. Save $30 per week.
2. Lose 10kgs!
3.Study harder and don't procrastinate!
4. Buy lesser pens. (I have to go to popular like once every 2 weeks just because I keep losing pens and stuff! It's rlly annoying and I wanna cut down the times I go there)
5. Eat more vegs and drink more water. (The last time I actually ate a veg was when I was p5 or something lol so freakin long ago!)
6. Learn to appreciate people and don't lose anyone important.
7. Smile more! Be happier!


So that's all I know this post is really long haha. School's tomorrow, hope you have a great school year. I know I hate school too, but make it worthwhile alright. Study hard or else you grow up will regret one. Sleep early too!! HAVE A BLESSED 2012! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click this please!!