Click on my nuffnang please! x

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Cny shopping x

 So i went shopping with caroline on sunday for cny clothings wuuuuu! 






 Was like canwhoring alone on the mrt, lol i always do that then forever also got people stare. You never take picture before meh?


 Lol @ her face behind!! And i think i look like botak when I tie my hair up...


On the way to chinatown and it was crazily hot then caroline bought this durian ice cream and it was melting like siao.




 Act only lor. Hahaha.

 OTTD.
 We iz da leopard printz gurlz
 Waiting for the cab to go down to bugis. Wanted to check out some things at bugis then in the end there got nothing much, and i got nothing from oakham either...like omg first time. I got this wolf print tank dress that was so pweddddddddy ;-) Gonna wear it on sat or cny!









 Went to editor's market to get some clothes....in the end I didn't get anything but caroline got a necklace. Long story but yeah. We went to FEP to get stuff too. I don't rlly like FEP cuz very hard to find what I want haha. I got this 3 doves necklaces and it's kinda rare lor. Because everyone has the necklace that is the one with like 8 doves or something and I think that was waaaaay too much so i didn't get that. 3 doves is good enough. :-) Saw those canvas bags with 'dope' 'swag' written on it. I find it nice hehe maybe giving those for felicia/caroline's bday, :-)










And i also got a forever21 sweater top with 'love eternal' and this cross with roses on it. Super pretty 



That's all for that trip, sorry for the lack of posts and bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click this please!!