Click on my nuffnang please! x

Saturday 21 January 2012

In with the new, out with the old

Hi y'all, so i went out with Ernest and MC yesterday. It was such an impromptu decision because I didn't know where to go and Ernest asked me to go with them to haji lane to hunt for cheap buys. 

Meet up with them at 2 at outram and we trained down to bugis.


 We all were really hungry and we wanted to go eat but we didn't. So we went to bugis street and MC bought like some prawn thingie and I hate prawns. Then we went to maggie moo and MC got candy floss for $1.90, I know damn expensive right?! But it's huge and totally worth it!!





 ''Eh help me take picture with the floss leh, but then take against the wall cannot see the floss'' So we took so many shoots LUL


 Look at the size of it! Totally worth it and it tastes differently compared to those random candy floss booths you see.




We went to haji lane after we got to bugis. 
 The shoelaces make his dr marts look like construction worker one right?


 I don't even think this is real because it's so cheap lor.


 My outfit of the day, it's not that clear but it's just a wolf print top.


 It was fuckin crowded at haji lane that day. I mean look at the amt of people.

 Cabbed to this super random place because MC said got nice and cheap shirts there lol but we were actually heading to scape haha.


 But in the end we still went to scape uh so yarrrrr.


I wanted to go withdraw some money but then like...the machine was spoilt. And i only have $5 in my pocket so I couldn't get anything in flea so we went to KFC to eat dinner.


 Then we went to heeren to walk. 























 HAHAHAHAHA





So ya bye! 
P.S/ Some people say they saw me at cine so if you see me next time just say hi okie :-) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click this please!!