Click on my nuffnang please! x

Friday 6 January 2012

School


Haha hi guys!! I'm sorry I haven't been blogging for a while! So hi! I know I look weird here ^ But yeah it was damn random and we just got released from school! She's Felicia and she's my best friend and the only person I have in school to hang out with me, ya i'm damn pathetic one! Ok got some others but aiya ok change topic. So how's school? Hope you guys are still fine with school, just get through with school you know. Wait for the holidays to come, but when it's school period, just listen to the teacher in class ok. Study hard and work hard. It's all for your future. I also want to burn down my school, no worries same feelings. But since school start already just become a good student ok. Don't skip school too! Haha alright enjoy your school and have a gr8 weekend! The first friday of 2012. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click this please!!