Click on my nuffnang please! x

Saturday 4 February 2012

Beatles

Went shopping with Caroline on saturday!
Bought this beatles muscle tank top ^^ My first muscle tank. So happy hehehe.

 My top for the day. Idk why it's blur....

 I'm always the one waiting for caroline. She's forever slow and now since she move house already she need like 20mins to reach the mrt. 

 Trained down to chinatown to go to oakham.

 Love my glasses hehehe.


 This is blur but I look nice so it's fine :-) lol

 Babe said this was the nicest picture of me but I think I look bald....

 Went to oakham and got one nude polka dot bustier dress and a scallop skater skirt. :-) 

 Step tumblr.




 Caroline should dp this!








 My massive bun ^^

 Cabbed down to cine afterwards to go to flea and have dinner there.






 Look at our height difference hahah can't believe it.

 Went to 'once upon a milkshake' for milkshake lol.

 This is bery good but bery small. 






 Dinner @ Javier's as usual. Caroline didn't eat because she was broke after buying her $80 dr marts. Fucking cheap right?! It was at flea and it was brand new :-) I bought dove earrings, wanted to buy a fringe bag but the lady said that the strap cannot be adjusted. So meh, not for me.


 Bought that oversized sunglasses I'm wearing in the picture haha. Luv it. 

The beatles top ^^


That's all for that day. Heading out with Vanessa later for shopping. Bye y'allll x Oh and before you go! Click on my nuffnang thanks <3

1 comment:

  1. very very beautiful pics! u r a thing of beauty but real joy forever!
    i am from india! u must visit india!
    krishna pachegonker
    india

    ReplyDelete

Click this please!!