Click on my nuffnang please! x

Thursday 2 February 2012

bitch im fabulous

Hello!

So first of all, i wanna apologise for not blogging for a rlly long time. :-( Blog views dropped like mad but I'm still gonna blog this post anyway. I will only blog like once a week or maximum twice if I go out on sunday! 


Went to meet caroline on saturday to go shopping! Meet her at buona and as usual, she was late. Then we trained down to somerset and went to forever21 because she wanted to get some cardigans or pullovers for herself. 



We didn't find any nice items but both of us got the 'fashion is my religion' top! Head down to scape to go for flea!! I bought this NYX lipstick in 'just nude'. I don't suit light coloured lipsticks but I always end up buying them because they look so pretty....and the bad thing about lipsticks is that you can't them away because it's really unhygienic :-(


I got this top that was fucking tumblr-ish! So pretty that I had to get it. 



 I got a free clasp for my necklace because I was talking about it to caroline in front of a necklace booth haha ^-^ Btw thanks alot to the woman who gave me the free clasp because I can fix it back to my necklace. <3 







Went to watch 'jack and jill' and i think it's a hilarious movie. Go watch it!!



Went to javier's to have dinner and it was fab xxxxxxxx and it's supposed to be healthy or something too :-)





 ^This is the top that both caroline and i got! It's almost similar to the top im wearing except for the print on it. This top is like so me. haha ok lame

I iz cool because I take picture in the lingerie section  







YOU DROOLING RIGHT!


 Best mushroom soup eva 








Caroline's outfit didn't match :-( Told her so many times she dw listen to me....



Btw caroline is selling away this shoes! We will be doing a selling post on saturday when she comes over to my place. :-) 


ok bye :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click this please!!