Click on my nuffnang please! x

Monday 19 December 2011

Kbox and buffet x

 Hello guys! Went out yesterday with caroline to alot of places. Shall update you guys :-)


I met Caroline at 4 to go to arab street to get studs for my shorts. But in the end the shop close. -_- Can you imagine how angry I was?! Fucking pissed k. Yesterday there was this indian lady in this textile shop that I asked whether the bead/studs shop will be opened. Then she was like 'ya they open from 9-6', then I was okay lo tomorrow i come back. Then when I came back yesterday I asked this dude where the shop was then he was like 'they're closed on sundays'. I'm like OMGWTFBBQ. So fucking pissed! -time to chill-


After that we went to haji lane because I wanted to find the ohsofickle shop so we went there and we wanted to get our baggu bags because ohsofickle was on the 2nd floor then there was another shop selling baggu bag below. Our favourite colour is turquoise and I want to bring it to school. But I think baggu bags and TOMS are super overrated. Oh well, I just figured out that the baggu bag can make a nice school bag since I only bring my pencil case and a file to school. So i'm gonna get that next week hehe. So many things I want! Then there were alot of nice shoes at ohsofickle! I didn't bother about the clothes though haha. I saw this really pretty lacy bow flats and I want to get it hehe. There was this spike flats and it's so pretty!!! You have no idea. I doubt any of you will like it but it's very nice and I adore it. Hehe. 

Back to topic LOL. After going to haji lane, we cabbed down to cineleisure and caroline went to hire and 7 seater cab because she is obviously mad. But I still love her la, since my stomach was like fucking pain lor then she paid the cab for me. I though starting from 5 was peak
hour but then the cab driver didn't give count the peakhour charge + town area. I think he was changing shift or something that's why. Such a nice taximan. I like good cab drivers hehe. 


We were kinds hungry and we wanted to go somewhere expensive to makan. Because we're always eating at KFC and it's always boring (you can tell from our previous posts). So we already planned to go to kbox to sing because we both love singing alot. We are also planning to join the singapore idol next year but I think it's impossible because we cannot qualify for the age limit part already and that sucks. I think a singing competition is all about talent and the age doesn't matter. I mean look at american idol or the xfactor, so many talented youngsters. Like colbie talbot! I think she's amazing, you should search her up on youtube and check our her recent videos. She joined the xfactor when she was 6 and now she's much older and she has an amazing voice. I swear. There are honestly alot of other better singers and I think talent is more important than anything else because it obviously is a singing competition and not an age competition or whatever right. Agree? Haha. 


I'm like so off topic right now. Sorry. So we went to kbox and we also wanted to eat there because Caroline was hungry. We went for the 'k buffet' and it costs like $38++, I think the price was reasonable because we sang/ate for like 4 hours. It's really worth it! I swear the food is just amazing but we couldn't eat that much! So we got some and the food pictures in this post will be what we ate at kbox. My favourite is the dessert which is this cake thingie haha and I had a couple of slices. Delicious. I was disappointed at the drinks selections and ice cream. I mean who drinks milo at a buffet?! Come on, and besides the milo sucked. The ice cream was rock hard and we couldn't can anything into our plate. So we didn't have the ice cream. Caroline drank green tea though, I fucking hate green tea. I think it tastes weird lol. So we kinda sang like crazy haha. It was so funny. And I luv this girl. ♥ 


After singing, we went to editor's market to check if they had new stuff although we went there one day ago. The shop was closing and we were disappointed. Oh yea another story. Caroline got her bank card a few days ago and there was like $3000 inside because her grandma gave it to her. Like...would your grandma even give you that much?! LOL but we went on a shopping spree so we thought that she spent like super alot lah but never so it's good haha. There was still plenty left and I'm sure she can survive with those month till the end of this week HAHA! Ok just joking. Then we went home afterwards. So enjoy the pictures yaaaaa. Sorry if this post is really long x


 Cute or sibeh cute. THIS IS NOT ME LA OK HAHA!

 Her outfit of the day. 
Purple chiffon shirt.
Nude fake leather shorts.
Platforms and snakeskin clutch.


 I think i smile very fake in this picture sia.

 Ma brown hair, u jelly? hehe x



 I want to be able to stay in this hotel one day, I mean look at how tall it is!
 I wanted to act like professional and take a really nice picture of the surrondings then this bitch come spoil my picture!!


 Who is this pretty girl????

 HI. I would like to have this for my birthday. Someone get this for me and I will love you for my entire life. But I would like it in black. My feet size is 39/40 (giant ikr lol). Thanks in advance! xo
 Lacy bow flats.
 My injuries totally ruined this picture lorh walao. but i think this flats is okay although the black stretchy part seems weird. I like anything that is leopard prints hehe.
 Chio or mad chio?!
 Caroline wanted to get a pair of flats so this is what she got. I think it's not bad but I have even flats haha.
 On the cab to cineleisure.











 I look damn awkward here + I hate my smile. 



 OH AND THIS ONE. Someone get this for me also? xx Please!! thanks hehe.

 R u hungry?
 Delicious tofu haha.




We didn't finish the sushi in the end because I only like some sushi yknow. I'm very picky when it comes to sushi, sushi only. I only like those ones will cucumber filling/crabstick/egg. I don't like to experiment with sushi because they always tastes weird so I like to stick to the basic.


So that's all for this blogpost. Thank you for reading this extremely long blogpost. I will update more and I promise you guys! Maybe 2 posts a week? But I might post lesser when school reopens because it might be stressful alth0ugh I'm only in sec 2. Can you believe it? 1 year has gone like that. How fast can it get. I still don't know what school bag/shoes to use next year and alot of people has been asking me that on my formspring! Probably i'll get vans or converse as my school shoes. Anyway some of my friends have been telling me that if you wear vans you will get blisters, is that true? :-/ Because I do not want blisters ya! Anyone of you can recommend me what school bag I should get? Thank you for the advice in advance! 
xo

6 comments:

  1. The shoes with spikes are called Hellraisers! Originally by Unif and the ones at Ohsofickle are inspired ones but still 100% replica lor! Anyway you can find the black ones at FEP too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I remembered the name of it! Yep i took this picture when I was shopping at ohsofickle's outlet. I cannot seem to find any at FEP but the original ones are expensive. I don't mind if I have to get the fake one. Haha who cares!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 2nd level has!(FEP) Like near the escalator? My blog has a picture of it! In 3 colours or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's your blog? Is it trap in the city? :-/ Shit i forgot again...sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. trapped-inthecity.blogspot.com hahahaha i credited something to you! because i will feel very guilty if i don't u_u

    ReplyDelete

Click this please!!